"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will."
-George Bernard Shaw

21.4.10

JINXED- Finished Layouts


(Above: Sc05- Sphinx's lair)

(Above and below Sc09 and Sc10 of "Front of temple")

(Below: Sc08- Temple )


(Below: Sc04 close up of Sphinx Lair)

(Below: Sc02 Establishing shot of Cavern, Temple and Sphinx`s Lair)


(Below: Sc01 Cavern Entrance)


The final coloured layout designs for JINXED- I have one more to do SINCE that computer virus destroyed alot of my crap, and corrupted BG07 file- I was so pissed. Now I got to do the damn thing over. And it is a scene that is animated so I NEED to get it done soon. Other than that, I'm very happy with them and how realistic some turned out. The rest of the BG`s for the film are colour-cards since there are some dramatic close ups and the fact that the Sphinx takes up SO MUCH ROOM.
Its a real shame that the film won`t be entirely finished for the Open House next Friday... Oh well. I`ll do my best!







1 comment: